Monday 12 May 2014

At Last, plus secrets and also a wow weeeeee

Hello to you all!

Well I am delighted to say that at last I have ....  Finished my Grandbaby's Birth Sampler!!

Now all we need is the birth haha, roll on June!!  

The lovely little sampler is all ready for name, weight, date etc to go on then a quick wash, dry and iron before a dash to the framers ... huff puff huff puff I'm tired just thinking about it lol!!

All ready for Grandbaby :)

I have been stitching but because what I am stitching is for exchanges, surprises and Round Robins I cannot show you anything because ... its a secret!!  So, I am afraid you will have to wait for a while!!  

Maybe I should do something nice and special so I have something to post on my blog lol  Otherwise you will have to look at a blank screen until I can post more pictures :P

Now the big wow weeeeee is for Cara because she got 'Star of the week' at Nursery :)


Well Done my little cutie pie :)
Cara is totally delighted with herself and so she should be!!  I cannot believe that she will be 4 years old in a few weeks time!! The years have gone by in the blink of an eye!  We must be having too much fun to notice the time pass lol  

At the moment James is doing his last ever school exams and I am still stunned that in 2 weeks he will be walking out of the school gates for the last ever time!!  I feel old that's for sure!

Well fellow bloggers I will catch up with you asap!!  

Have a wonderful stitching/crafting time and keep safe.

Lots of love and stitching kisses
Me!!

xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww such a sweet finish..
    Cutie cara kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cara!!! And to you for completing the sampler!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. La broderie est très belle Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, thank you so much for my RAK, I will post about it later. Sorry I can't find your email address anywhere to thank you properly. Love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sampler - it will become a family treasure.

    ReplyDelete