Monday 9 December 2013

Im Back ....

Hello to you all :)

Well how are you all?  After a very nasty chest infection and a few sick kiddies ... I am back ... haha there is no getting rid of me is there? lol

Here is a photo of the finished Letter I on Charlie Bear :)

Charlie I and the start of Charlie J

I thought I would show you the whole thing so far :)  I cant wait to get back to it all.  I have missed my stitching :(

Charlie Bear Alphabet

I spent the weekend battling with metallic thread stitching Sliver and Gold for the Pre-school Colour of the month table ... well worth the 'naughty words' when the thread kept snapping and fraying lol!!

Gold
Silver
Thats all for now folks as no news really!  Nearly time to go and collect Cara from Pre-School!  She was so excited to be going in today as she missed a few days last week.

So have a great day and I'll be back very soon to annoy you all lol

Lots of love
Me
xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on the bear & I see you had fun with the metallics!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is so cute! Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're all doing ok now!
    I see cool updates in here! :D keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you and your family are feeling better. It's not fun having to look after sick kids when you aren't feeling well yourself.
    Cute bears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Heather,
    Glad to hear your feeling much better. Your bears are looking great. I agree that metallic thread is hard to work. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear that you haven't been well :o(
    Love your Charlie Bear Alphabet and the metallics! :o)
    Take care, look after yourself
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annoy you ? where did you see you annoy us ? =D
    it's great to read you again and to know you feel better
    beautiful new letter with Archie
    this alphabet is lovely
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you and your family are back on the road to good health, your stitching is lovely, the metallic stitchery is wonderful, I have hope for my own stitches now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The metallic stitching is wonderful, I have hopes my stitching will be half as good, I hope you and your children continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stitching I love the idea of those colours.

    ReplyDelete