Tuesday 9 July 2013

Birthday Gifts

Hello all!!

I thought I would show off my beautiful birthday gifts :-)

Today I was 42 oooo scary!  I think from next year I will start going backwards haha!!

CD's from the Kids
Fabric was a little present from me to me lol

From My Fab friend Jan

From My lovely friend and SAL partner in crime Steph

From My Good friend Karen

Flowers, from kids and my cards

Today I have been totally spoiled to bits :-)  I have a wonderful big daughter whom organised my birthday surprises from herself and little ones.  She done a great job too!  The little ones father never organised anything from the little children so its just as well Laura knew him so well and did it herself!!  Think I'll stop organising stuff for the little kids father as he never organise things for them!!  Alls fair in that I think!!!

Laura is my rock and also pinching my lovely car now she has passed her driving 

Anyway, back to the nice stuff ... I got fantastic cards and gifts from wonderful friends.

My lovely friend Jan, my bessie, sent me a Michael Powell cross stitch chart book and I have a chart lined up to do after my blogging.  I have known Jan since 2007 and she is a fantastic friend to myself and children.  Although we have never met I feel like I have known her all my life :-)  My children have taken to her very much and infact Cara's middle name after Jan.  Oh Jan, we think the world of you xxx .... Oh Jan a Michael Powell mini RR lol 

Now then Steph of stephies stitching is my wonderful stitching friend, again whom I've never met, but we get on like a house on fire.  It was Steph that got me hooked on Joan Elliott. She is a naughty girl for doing that lol!!  thank you Steph for my wonderful parcel :-) xxx

Karen sent me a big tin of coffee and a mug :-)  Now then the tin of coffee is because she is always in our house.  One afternoon Karen phoned to say she was on her way for coffee and Katie said "Does Karen not have coffee in her house?"  Ha ha Katie good one!!  So it is now a standing joke that Karen has no coffee!!!    Thank you Karen for 'our' coffee and mug xxx

On a sadder note, this day 11 years ago my Grandma (mums mum) passed away.  I have lit a candle for her every year since.

I think next year I will need a new candle lol!!

Grandad and Grandma
In Loving Memory for my Grandma

Today was a brilliant day, lots of lovely presents and parcels xxx
I could not have asked for more or better!!

Well I'm off to stitch a Michael Powell design :-)

Love to all
Me
xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Heather, you have some lovely presents!
    Your daughter sounds just great doing all the organisation.
    How lovely that you still light a candle to remember your Gran.
    Happy stitching (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Great presents:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday , Heather!!:) enjoy with your kids!! Daughters are always darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Lovely presents from family & friends!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Looks like you had a lovely day. Well done to your DD for sorting it out for you .X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, what lovely gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww all the gifts are so pretty ... Super sweet..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday! So glad that you had a wonderful day! That is a wonderful pic of your Grands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh wow what wonderful gifts, Have a very Happy Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday sweetie!! :D
    Great gifts, you're a lucky lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems that you have a wonderful special day.
    I wish you all the best for the next 365 days.
    And all your presents are so nice.
    Best wishes from Germany
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday, you certainly received some lovely presents.

    I have the Michael Powell book too.

    I left a comment on your son's blog with a link to my son's drawings, I hope he likes dragons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday ;)
    You really do have great kids!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete