Sunday 10 February 2013

TUSAL 10th February 2013

Good Morning bloggers

How are you today?  All is calm and too quiet here with the 5 little kiddies away.

I stitched away most of yesterday from about 3pm for a good few hours then watched a few TV programmes then carried on stitching til about 1.30am!!  I just did realise the time lol

I will be stitching again very soon until the kids home at 5pm.  I thought I would get my TUSAL photo posted whilst I have a computer I can use without 'Are you nearly finished Mummy?' hahahaha!!!

So here is my TUSAL to today's posting


TUSAL as New Moon

10 February 2013



Blog the TUSAL originated from ...to have a look just click the TUSAL image on the right hand side of my blog


Have a great day all.

Will post a photo of my Summer Fairy stitching tomorrow :-)

Bye for now

Love me
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh is it TUSAL time already?
    I better get a snap of my orts.

    Have fun stitching!

    ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ORTs! How nice to stitch and stitch and stitch and stitch and not worry about the time!

    ReplyDelete