Sunday 4 September 2011

Apologies to you

I just wish to say that I am sorry for not being about much over the past 2-3 months.  I have been away at my parents plus it was the 8 weeks school Summer Holidays her in Northern Ireland.  My kiddies have totally hogged my laptop over the holidays and I have not been able to keep in touch.

So apologies to friends and fellow bloggers for lack of communication and I shall be back to full swing with comments etc.

Happy stitching and Blogging to you all.

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. no worries, rotten children can take over the world :) welcome back. Hope you had a nice holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. love children to bits but couldn't eat a whole one ..lol .... wondered where you had been and glad to see you are back :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete