Saturday 23 July 2011

Turning 40, Holiday and stitching

On the 9th of July I turned 40 years young!  It was lovely having my family, Lucie, Ruth and Tricia there to celebrate with me and we had a good stitch a long with cake!!

Then on the 10th July I came over to my mum and dads for 3 1/2 weeks with my 2 eldest kiddies Laura and James.  So I can say that I have done very little stitching.  I will do the Liberty lane SAL today as Mum and Laura are playing in a ladies Golf Competition for the day.  Dad has taken James to the golf club to hook him up with some lads so he can play golf too so I am home alone.  A perfect time to get lots done!

Photos soon ....

Happy Stitching all!

5 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you all again and to have the chance to see Suzanne again and meet Peter - they were great fun :)

    Hope you get lots stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo happy belated birthday :) sounds like you had a fab time and looking forward to the photos too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday from another, tomorrow, 40 year young stitcher!!
    I've stitched almost all the small kits I won from your blogaversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Heather,

    you are 12 days older than I. And I watched your blog with big eyes. You do wonderful stitching.

    Love,

    Marion

    ReplyDelete