Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New year to you all

Have a brilliant 2011 and I hope all your dreams and wishes come very true!

My aim for 2011 is to complete my Stitch a Photo (black and white version) by July, which is the anniversary of her death and also to have at least a few more stitches in my Heaven and Earth Design - Fireside Fairytales!!

I have a wish list of 12 'items' I wish to stitch/make all for myself!!  One a month so this will be a nice break from big projects!

Ruth is also running a challenge for 2011 'Basket of Biscornus' - stitch one biscornu a month then when Decembers Biscornu done they all go into a basket.

Also in my aimes for 2011 is to stitch some nice ornaments such a biscornus, humbugs etc for my Christmas tree for 2011!  I had a humbug on my tree this year, it was a gift, and the humbug looked so grand on my tree!!

Oh yes and to get the hang of my sewing machine that I bought this year and the poor little thing has only been out of the box once!!!  Maybe a bit of knitting too!

Lots of things planned ....  Lets hope they all get completed!

Happy New Year to you all :-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you as well Heather, look forward to seeing you in jan.

    ReplyDelete